A car in the creek-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: A car in the creek-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 08:34 pm:

The title said:
JESS WOMACK'S MODEL T FORD CAR SWAMPED IN CREEK BACK SHOT 1912

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 11:46 pm:

Not 1912. Car has 1914 windscreen.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Trevan - Australia on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 02:57 am:

Electric lights

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 06:52 am:

And 15+ rear fenders too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike dixon on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 07:24 am:

looks like he is assuming the position?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 07:35 am:

What a lazy way to pan for gold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 11:18 am:

This is a good reason for not wearing a tie when checking out a spinning wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 12:51 pm:

Swelling up the spokes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 05:01 pm:

The next photo would have been of him falling into the water.... had the camera man not been laughing his a$$ off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 06:25 pm:

He didn't need to assume the position. He's already screwed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 09:25 pm:

I wish I could find a picture of my Grandparents on their honeymoon. Being pulled out of a mud road with a team of mules. And She stayed married for 60 years !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 10:18 pm:

I'm guessing that's the female half of the duo on the right edge of the photo with her hand on her hip....I can only imagine what she is saying!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 07:52 am:

What do you think? He had been out doing an early version of four wheeling in a two wheel drive Model T and got stuck in the creek. May be he got the commutator wet?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration