Country Garage Painting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Country Garage Painting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 11:20 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 12:13 pm:

I'm a big fan of broad-stroke paintings. And that one, I REALLY like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 01:54 pm:

That's the cleanest garage I have ever seen. Neat painting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 07:13 pm:

John -- I was thinking the same thing. It needs lots more "stuff" in it to look real. :-) It is a neat painting though, in spite of that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 07:46 pm:

Come on fella's - it's the garage - the "shop" is out back !!!

Great painting !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 07:49 pm:

I like it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zach kubesh on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 10:20 pm:

looks good!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration