More money than bra!!!!!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: More money than bra!!!!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 02:08 pm:

E bay item #201066645697

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 02:12 pm:

Come on, Bob, it's only three times the price of a new one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 02:30 pm:

Well, at least its vintage and probably still works... unlike my new one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 02:36 pm:

If I knew the buyer I would sell him one with the
dog bone for 135.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 03:33 pm:

I believe the face plate is a reproduction. I sold repro moto meters for 15 years. I imported them from Germany and had new face plates made. I also collected many original face plates and meters,. This one has two things wrong with it. I have never seen a Ford plate on an original using that winged name. Also the only gold faced plates for the Ford auto was the face plate used for the 1928-31 Model A Ford. The ones for the Model T stated :For the Ford" and were black.. Also the hole showing the temp. tube seems to be too large, I have original examples of the original face plates. Also body on this one was chrome or nickel plated. The original bodies were mostly nickel plated.The rims are brass underneath, These have been buffed down to the brass. The wide winged wings are widely reproduced.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration