The March/April VF

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: The March/April VF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 03:29 pm:

Just finished reading it this morning. What a great issue! I think my favorite part is Milt Webb's piece on coil boxes, but I also love the Gotchy feature and Bud Redding's contributions, and pieces by Tom Miles and Larry Azevedo. Thanks to Jay for a quality publication and to the volunteers who helped him get it back on schedule.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 03:31 pm:

I got mine today in Hillsboro, MO and agree completely, great issue, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 08:00 pm:

Still have not received mine:-(
Anyone else still waiting?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 08:04 pm:

It was really cold and fun that January morning at Winery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 08:34 pm:

Stuff gets lost in the mail. I'm still waiting for my credit card statement. Called them and it went out in the mail April 4. Due the 28th. He said he could send me another statement. I told him forget it and paid it with my debit card. He said no extra fee. We will see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 12:25 am:

Bill I got mine a couple of day ago so you should be next.

Great cover picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 12:30 am:

Ok, thanks... I'll keep waiting:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 12:36 pm:

I've had mine for a long time already. It isn't even on top of the pile anymore. I'm sure the rest are on the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 02:20 pm:

Erich - Me too here between Seattle & Tacoma, WA. About two weeks now I think. Must be that the Pacific Northwest somehow got to the top of their mailing list or something,.......???
You know, come to think of it, considering the terrible winter weather in the upper midwest, I'll bet the weather has been a factor. And they just had a terrific snowstorm again according to my son in Northern Wisconsin! Something like 19" in the last couple days in the St. Croix Falls, WI. area!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 02:21 pm:

That is when one really needs a few good magazines to read if snowed in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 10:45 pm:

I just got my Vintage Ford copy today. Some of the worst US Postal service here in Huntington Beach. I recently had a check show up at the recipient's home 9 months after I mailed it. It was mailed from Huntington Beach to another address in the same city. Our government dollars at work!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration