Door Lock on a 1926 Fordor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Door Lock on a 1926 Fordor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Taylor on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 04:51 pm:

I was wondering. Were all the key holes on the 1926 Fordors on the Passenger side?

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 05:09 pm:

The left side latched from inside,by moving the handle forward.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 06:31 pm:

As far as I know they were all on the front passenger door. You lock the other doors by pushing or pulling the handle away from the hinges.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 08:34 pm:

Does anyone know who furnished the locks and keys to Ford for the late closed cars? . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . The Briggs and Stratton Corp. BASCO is in a diamond one one side of the key and Ford script is on the other with a key number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 09:53 pm:

Along with B and S, I am pretty sure Crown (or something like that) furnished lock and key sets. I have one of both, but don't have then handy to look at.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 12:05 am:

George,
This link to a past Forum thread may help.

Regards, John

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/112230.html?1259647229

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration