Another old shop - A painting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Another old shop - A painting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 08:40 am:

Not quite finished but done till next Fall.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 08:57 am:

All I can say is - Wow!

Great painting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 10:44 am:

Very nice, Richard. You'd better give that guy leaning on the work bench something to do, or the boss will send him down the road. :-) And some black oil stains on their overalls would be a nice touch.

Keep 'em coming!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 11:14 am:

Nice, Rich! One thing I remember about the guys in the old garages was their really greasy clothing. Always enjoy seeing your work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 11:23 am:

Rich did you make them sweep it up before you painted the shop or is this an early morning before the work of the day was underway, I mean shouldn't there be at least one head gasket on the floor? Love it keep doing more and if you run out of space to store them you can send them to me for safe keeping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gaylon Blackmon on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 12:29 pm:

So what was your inspiration?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 12:53 pm:

Absolutely, Gaylon. And you too reversed it.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 01:29 pm:

Rich,
As I've said before, I'm just awed and very, very impressed with your art. I just wish there was a way to expose more of us to more of your work.
I can't even begin to imagine the talent and skill you possess. Looking forward to more.
Thank you,

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 04:35 pm:

Closer look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 02:26 pm:

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing it.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 03:36 pm:

Sure looks finished to me! Love the antique technique. I envy your talent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:16 am:

Is that an NRS coilbox setting on it's side, above the work bench with the engine block on it?

Great painting!

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:25 am:

Wow, Richard. Thank you for sharing this captivating image. Agree with Bob above. What size is the work and what is the medium (acrylic I presume)?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 12:37 pm:

Herb, It's a Splitdorf. Not sure what NRS used.
Yes Erich it is acrylic. 36 X 24.
Thanks guys.
Rich

this is 1 1/2 X original size.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration