Two Videos: Someone Selling a Nice Looking 1916 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Two Videos: Someone Selling a Nice Looking 1916 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 03:17 pm:

He says it's "all original," but well, "period correct" might be a better description. And as far as an old fart like me might be concerned, a 12-volt starter is a plus, not a minus. I don't know this gentleman or anything about him, but I thought someone on the forum might be interested. Anyway, here are the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47joQhTQLYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpDlRw9Up9o&list=UUjnY3_E-AF5IHtUCiqRmzUQ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 05:17 pm:

The differential looks as if it is not from 1915. I t may be a 1916 refitted to look as if it is a 1916 model.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 05:17 pm:

I mean refitted to look like a 1915.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 05:52 pm:

Great looking car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 07:58 pm:

Wow! I KNOW this guy! I bought my first car from him, my '30 Model A. Joe Todaro, from New York State...can't remember the town. Small world. I recognized the voice and his garage from the lengthy video he did to "test drive" the A that I bought from him basically over the phone after viewing it on Ebay. Good guy. Nice car. I'd buy it if I didn't have as nice a '15 already.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration