Just a note about TW Components Inc.timer. My opinion only

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Just a note about TW Components Inc.timer. My opinion only
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 02:05 pm:

I installed the new TW Components timer today. Not advertising for TW Components but it really smoothed out the touring cars engine. I took it about 40 miles today and averaged around 40 mph. It came up to speed relatively faster than it did with the Anderson. The car did seem to have a little more power compared to the Anderson. I will post more on the timer after a few more miles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 03:16 pm:

I just installed one of these and so far I really like it. I like it's design much more than roller or Anderson timers because there are no moving parts.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 07:10 pm:

To me this another version of a brush style timer.
The New Day was similar. Sort of.
The New Days are good to in my opinion.

The concept of using less moving parts is used on both.

I may use a TW in one of my cars when the New Days finally wears out.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration