Wire wheel ID?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Wire wheel ID?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mattthew G California on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 03:39 pm:

I picked this up @ Bako because t needed a tire tube.

Anyone know more about the wheel. Looks like it has extra holes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 07:40 pm:

need to see the hub closer, and the back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 09:07 pm:

It's a #4 Houk, made for a larger car. Somebody drilled the extra holes to mount it to a T hub.

Good luck getting that Riverside off without destroying it. Get it good and warm first.

I bet you can sell the wheel for more than what you paid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mattthew G California on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 12:10 am:

Thanks Ricks!

The rim (and tire)is up for sale if anyone wants it just pm me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mattthew G California on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 11:54 pm:

Ricks,
You will be happy to know demounted my first clincher;)
Matthew

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration