I have disc wheels and hubs need to know mfg.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: I have disc wheels and hubs need to know mfg.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest W O'Keane on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 05:28 pm:

I have a set of disc wheels and hubs and would like to know if anyone knows mfg. The hub has
a Circle A on it and #1211. These are 30 x 3 1/2
demountable clinchers Has Model T hub cap thread on hubs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 05:39 pm:

Are they three lug or six lug? Or five lug?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest W O'Keane on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 05:44 pm:

They are 6 lug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 05:58 pm:

'23 - 24 Chevrolet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest W O'Keane on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 10:09 pm:

Beautiful car. Do you know what the big A with circle around it on the hub means.

I have them on a 1921 coupe
Thanks for the information

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration