Business Cards. Anyone one here design and print cards?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Business Cards. Anyone one here design and print cards?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 07:24 pm:

As for text I'm not sure yet. But a background of - side by side, in order from left to right - the grill of a T, the grill of an A, the grill of a 40's/50's flat V-8. Please send email. thom.ty@hotmail.com
I'm looking for a card that expresses the three main periods of the Ford Flathead

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 09:16 pm:

If you have a computer and a printer, you can print your own business cards, that way, you can put what ever you want on them, and print a few or a lot, or even different cards for different occasions. Business card stock is available from Quill.com, and I am sure from other places.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 10:01 pm:

Hmm,
Tyrone, Which period T--Brass, Black, or Nickel; Which A--28-29 or 30-31--or late '31; Which year V-8??
:-)
But yes, you could take a file with all three radiators, use it as a "watermark" in Word, and then print your own cards. This would place them in the background. By printing your own, you can also do color too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 10:16 pm:

vista print.com, 10 dollars for 250 free shipping.Just go to their website. I had some printed so i wouldn't have to write my number on a paper towel or something every time somebody wanted something fixed or whatever.
check out their free designs or they have some for cheap prices that are better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 10:33 pm:

lol, don't make life so difficult David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 10:33 pm:

I'm with Gus... I print my own and have a card for every hat change! The Watermark Dave mentioned is very cool, heck you could print Henrys face as a background in each radiator!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 10:57 pm:

You can get free software at OpenOffice.org and make your own.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 12:47 am:

You can buy an Avery/Dennison business card kit at Walmart and do it on your own computer. I did and the instructions are idiot proof.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 01:20 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 01:50 am:

What Steve said. OpenOffice is an MS Office clone. It's 100% free and does everything the expensive MS program does. AND any file you can open in MS Office, you can open in Open Office and vice versa.

OpenOffice is the best kept secret in free software going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:22 am:

I got my cards from Cafe Press. You compose the text online, which takes just a few minutes. One side is text and the other is a full-color picture of one of my favorite Model T's. The cost was $30 for 250 cards, which probably will last me forever. Quick and easy, and I had them in just a few days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:46 am:

Here's one of mine done on Open Office. Easy to do, good quality, and the perfect price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 11:18 am:

Terry,
Nothing is "idiot proof"--only Idiot Resistant!
:-)
Tyrone, glad you understood my humor.
Somewhere I remember a bunch of old car art clips online--with dial up, I just can't go looking for them in any reasonable length of time. Maybe someone else can help out??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 12:33 am:

I stand corrected on idiots. Even a moron could mess up a !@# dream.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 10:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 07:10 am:

I've been seeing commercials on TV for Vista print. A business dedicated to allowing customers to design their own business cards and other business literature online. You can check it out at www.vistaprint.com. Jim Patrick

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration