Off to the prom

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Off to the prom
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 01:20 am:

I was chauffeur tonight for my son and his girlfriend. We're off the the Prom!

What's wrong with this picture?

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 01:23 am:

Besides the low front tire and a missing prom date?

I don't know, but it looks good. You guys look sharp too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 01:25 am:

I don't see anything wrong. I give up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 01:26 am:

Just showed Ralene, she thinks you guys look great too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 01:55 am:

We aired up the tires earlier in the day.

When we got to her house, I noticed the flat tire.

: ^ (

So, we go to plan B:

All is good.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 03:49 am:

Looks like the weather was good. Always good to have a spare T just in case! I was meant to do a similar gig this weekend in my 16' Touring but the passenger declined as the weather was bad! She went in a 60's Falcon instead. Spencer and his date look great. I hope they had a good time.
Regards,
Warwick & Jackson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william louis rosenthal on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 07:11 am:

Looking sharp Keith.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 09:44 am:

Ahhh, yet another reason to own more than one Model T!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:00 am:

Is that like the guy who sold his Rolls-Royce when the ash trays got full? It was a fine Pacific Northwest day. Hope the kids had a blast.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration