Gala Day Rides

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Gala Day Rides
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karl Gilchrist on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 04:33 am:

My faith in the the younger generation has been restored .Today I volunteered to drive children round the school field in my 1913 Tourer at the local school gala. They paid their $2 and had a choice of a ride in a speedway car , a 1980 Ambulance or the T. The T was the most popular by far and I was kept very busy for 3 hours giving rides. It was great to see the kids fascination with the T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:21 am:

Now, that's the stuff I love to hear. I hope you took lots of pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:29 am:

I love it. I am always amazed at how even kids of today know and love the T. Not sure what the reason is, but we are lucky it is the case.

Karl, also a big thank you for being such a gracious ambassador for our T world. Kids remember that stuff. Who knows how many future T owners were created that day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:31 am:

Kinda feel bad for the owners of the speedway car and the ambulance............not to bad though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:46 am:

If you ride in the speedway car you may just get a chance to ride in the Ambulance!

Great way to promote the hobby.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration