OT - I am in Paso Robles, CA ...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - I am in Paso Robles, CA ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, April 13, 2014 - 10:01 pm:

Drove the California 1 up from Arroyo Grande today
to Paso Robles .....

What a beautiful day it was !

Seems like whenever I get to California,
no one needs a car hauled ...

Then when I leave - the requests come in ....

I might head over to Bakersfield tomorrow ....

If anyone needs a Model T or other vehicle hauled,
let me know .... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 01:02 am:

The Bakersfield swap meet starts
Friday for buyers and ends Saturday. Some vendors leave late Friday but most stay thru Saturday morning and start leaving in mass by noon. For car hauling, suggest being there starting Friday morning and plan on leaving Saturday after noon. I know some cars were sold....possibly walking the swap meet with a sign, letting the registration desk know that you are there to haul cars may help.
As with most of us....we see it, we like it and feel that we can afford to buy it....then comes how are we going to get it home.
Some may do their planning up front knowing what they expect to buy. I think most of us buy on impulse and then work on how it going to follow them home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 09:40 am:

Jim:

I don't know if the Estrella Warbirds Museum is open on Mondays or not. If it is that is well worth seeing. It is by the Paso Robles airport

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 10:19 am:

Heavy misty fog here this morning in Paso Robles ...

Les,

I have gone to car swaps & meets with little success - most folks drive or trailer away what they buy or trade when it comes to a vehicle.

Bill,

I will check that out .... :-)

Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration