Help-1920/1921 Ford Price List of Parts and Accessories.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Help-1920/1921 Ford Price List of Parts and Accessories.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 09:20 pm:

I am working on a research project, if anyone has a copy of an original 1920 0r 1921 (any date) Ford Parts lists please contact me.
Ron the Coilman
modeltcoilsatwindstream.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 12:40 pm:

I don't know if this will help I have an original (musty smelling) 1923 price list of parts, a 1921 reprint parts and accessories and a 1959 R Post Publications reprint of a 1920 Western Auto Supply Agency catalog of T Ford accessories, tools and parts. Dave. I am having some problems with my email receiving but not sending checking with server.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 02:08 pm:

David Menzies:

Let me know what you find out. I don't like to make people mad when I don't get an answer through to them.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 02:39 pm:

Thanks to all those who replied wit help.
It appears that only the August 1, 1919 Ford Parts Book depicts the factory number 4881BX plunger type timer. This timer is also discussed in the August 1, 1919 issue of Ford Service Bulletin page 66.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 06:56 pm:

Here's the service bulletin page. These were used perhaps 1917 - 1919.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 07:24 pm:

Ron;
I have a March of 1920 parts list. It's missing pages 18 to 22. If it has to do with the brush, it only shows the roller type 3165 both in the illustration and parts list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 07:32 pm:

I just checked my Wholesale Price List; Dec 1921 and Price List of Miscellaneous Parts ; Sept 1920 Nothing on the brush ether.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 07:34 pm:

Royce, I have a timer brush just like the last one. Do yours have the ford script on them? Mine does not.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 07:56 pm:

I contacted my local server and there was a glitch in my computer and it is corrected now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 07:43 am:

Stephen,

I've got something like ten of these brushes. One or two have Ford script, the rest do not. Sorry I don't have a picture handy.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration