OT - Tax Day Humor ... California Themed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Tax Day Humor ... California Themed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 09:37 am:

I have decided to offer Relocation Service to a certain demographic of .....

' The Californians '

Where should I take these folks ???

On a Wine Country Tour ...

On a Norwegian Cruise ...

On a Canadian Bus Tour ...

Shopping at The Mall of America ....

Your Thoughts .... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 09:39 am:

Mexico...definitely Mexico.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 10:12 am:

They look like Kevin might be correct. Send them to Mexico and leave them there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 10:39 am:

Mexico might be too close they could migrate back.. how about Rio .......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 11:53 am:

So .....

Is like ... this ' Mexico ' place .... like ... by Thousand Oaks ???

Do they .... like ... have ... like ...

Good Sushi there ???

Jim :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 12:11 pm:

Those guys don't look like the Latinos that I know. Maybe you should ship them back to Arkansas. Or if you are mentally challenged Ar-Kansas.

Cho Cho Sans in TO has good sushi and teppan, ate there a couple of weeks ago for my birthday.

Adios amigo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 12:34 pm:

No No They are definitely Californians!

Blond hair, sunglasses, stoned look.
Yep defiantly from Southern California.
Keep them where they belong!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 01:45 pm:

In the 70s, When I worked at the Exxon on TO and Westlake Blvds, There was a Asian Bar and Restaurant that made the best cheeseburgers.
TO was both 60 miles from City hall and Santa Barbara.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Voss on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 09:28 am:

Congress they look smarter then what is there now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 09:36 am:

And more honest!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 03:51 pm:

Well ...

A solution presented itself ...

Seems Justin Bieber is a ' Californian ' as well ...

I am headed up to Vancouver, WA with a trailer full of these folks - gonna put them on a barge
headed North to Canada ..... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 04:05 pm:

Jim. No thanks. We certainly don't want them back!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 12:41 am:

Jim
Are you going to use them to help unload your other cargo? They look like a bunch of clowns...Fitting somehow

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 06:08 pm:

Your all wrong. Definatelly not Southern California. We're conservative down here. These guys are liberal Northern California voters where they drink the cool aid.

In have a good tax one. My tax form reads "How much did you make? then says "Send it In."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 06:32 pm:

Glen, as a Northern Californian I'm a bit offended. I bet you're thinking of Bay area residents. Most of Northern California folks are so conservative you wouldn't be able to see us we're so far off to your right! Look up "State of Jefferson" to see what I mean!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 02:09 pm:

Sorry Terry, Didn't mean to offend another conservative but Northern California voters always seem to make the wrong choices and even voted Governor Moon Beam back into office. Worse thing that ever happened to this state.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 02:29 pm:

Is there any other Northern California other than "Bay Area"? The rest of it seems to be rural and sparsely populated and so don't get much say. That is why your farms are drying up because of liberals.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Robb on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 03:17 pm:

Bieber is a Canadian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 06:09 pm:

Remember that most Californians are transplants
from the east after WW II. Mine were there from 1850 and I left in the 60's. Some times you need to look at the higher Education system Mostly liberals. I,ME,MY anyone.

Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration