Who wants to make a T today.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Who wants to make a T today.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 10:40 am:

Link to downloadable paper model 1912 model T.

http://www.magazinedown.com/Ford-T-1912---VITA-Paper-Models_37801.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 04:28 pm:

Heck with that. It tries to download some crapware. You shouldn't need that for a PDF file. If you downloaded it, you better run some trojan scans.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 05:05 pm:

True, but when I down load something and it attaches adware etc..... I go into controls and immediately un-install it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 05:12 pm:

If someone could get the PDF and email it to those of us who would like to have it, that would be great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 05:19 pm:

Why do they have to do that kind of stuff? Hope no problems for folks from that. I like Jared's idea. I can't do it due to being at work.

Robert, is it possible to explain how you do that un-install maneuver?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 05:31 pm:

http://www.vitapapermodels.com/html/wheels.html
If you want to order one go direct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 06:45 pm:

Thanks Gary. At first I was shocked at the price, then I noticed how detailed it is. Not just a flat bit of paper. It looks really good.

Was at my local hobby shop yesterday. They had a 1:16 scale model A, so I asked if they had a T also. The guy looked and said it had been available but was discontinued. So hard to find a good model of a T (that isn't a hotrod).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 07:28 pm:

Yeah, I thought it a bit high but it is more than a printed out piece of paper. Evidently $24 Canadian.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration