Cars that ran away

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Cars that ran away
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Schmidt on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 04:30 pm:

How many Model T Fords do you see

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SfxkFJrNm1g

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 04:51 pm:

If you look at :21 you can see somebody's hand turning the steering wheel.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 06:49 pm:

Looks like Signal Hill CA in the background. Film shot near present location of Pacific Coast Highway through Long Beach I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 06:55 pm:

Nobody loves the big, brass, 7-passenger behemoths more than I, but you just can't have that kind of fun with a Pierce-Arrow or Locomobile. Model T Fords have all the charm and playfulness of a happy puppy, and sometimes I get the feeling that if I were to throw a ball, my Tin Lizzie would chase it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration