cant believe its back"how to change a tire"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: cant believe its back"how to change a tire"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By samuel pine on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 09:42 am:

Not really OT, but one of my favorites, with Amos &
Andy CBS removed it from utube with some foolishness
copy write stuff. When this was shot in 1951 I was
in oxygen tent tottaly missed school that year. My
Dr said this show was good theropy. So the ole man
bought a TV only got 2 channels. This film I never
forgot. I got no clue how to put a link, but just
in U-tube; type= Amos 'n' Andy season 2 Full episode
31-getting Mamma married; about around 3/4 way
changing the preachers tire. Nice 4 dr notice 1951
plates on it not to mention a V8 conv. looks to be
a 39 deluxe. I love those guys all filmed live on
real background not on stage's. please watch some one reloaded it recently on U tube..samuel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 10:12 am:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt4TTVglzGQ
They're approaching the Model T sedan at about 18.30 into the episode.
Spending 1951 in an oxygen tent sounds really bad, hope the 63 years since then has been much better :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 12:28 am:

I believe that was the only 2-episode show that they had. I saw the first part with the tire change but never found out what happened in the 2nd part & that was 40+ years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 01:55 am:

Here's part #2:-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCP0X8NoKZg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By samuel pine on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 04:27 am:

For Roger, yes I out grew that azthema bronckidis
(spelling) thing years ago. thanks for part 2
I just found out that the Kingfish died broke and
guys like Red Fox / Bill Cosbys & others paid for
the funeral. A shame for all that talent..

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration