The Model T Museum will be the place to be on May 17th.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: The Model T Museum will be the place to be on May 17th.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 07:55 pm:

We hope as many of you that can, will attend our Homecoming at the Model T Museum on Saturday May 17th. Going forward we want to make this a multi-day annual event. We understand the need to expand, but this is our first attempt and we would appreciate your support. Attached is a flyer with the days planned events. We would love to see you there! It's not too late to register to be part of the fun! The museum is for all of us, so come and enjoy the day!
See you on the 17th!
Brent
homecoming flyer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 08:35 pm:

My wife Pam and I are very much looking forward to this event. We will be coming there from Canada, already have the hotel booked. I have always wanted to see the museum anyway and the rest of the event will make it worth the trip. We can't guarantee we will have our Model T with us but, we are sure gonna try. I gotta get me one of those TW timers while I'm there. Can't wait to meet you all. Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 10:06 am:

Please help make this event a success! If you live within driving distance of Richmond, Indiana, we hope to see you at the event.

If you would like to volunteer to help with the event, let us know. We have a t-shirt for you!

Come and display your collections, set up a swap space, volunteer to help with the event, send a donation to help defray costs, or just come and enjoy! We hope to see you there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 11:23 am:

Barbara,

If I am in the area -I will be sure to be there !

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 11:20 am:

I can't wait to find out what Stillwater, the paranormal group, discovered when they visited the Model T Museum to 'read' the haunted snowmobile one Friday evening. They were doing readings until midnight!

That report will be available for all to see.

We have some great gifts for the raffles that will be held that day too.

There will be many things going on that day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 11:40 am:

We will be there.

Darel and LaVerna Leipold

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration