If you can drive to Toledo, Ohio on May 3rd.....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: If you can drive to Toledo, Ohio on May 3rd.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Schwab on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 07:54 am:

The Maumee Valley "T" club in Toledo will be hosting Rick Linder from central Ohio.Rick will be giving two presentations, at 11:00 "Henry Ford, the Early Years" and 1:00 "The Model T". We will have a potluck lunch at 12:00 with the club providing sandwiches and drinks. This will be held May 3rd at the "Cleaner and Dryer" building, 5056 Angola Rd, Toledo, Ohio. Any questions, call the club at 419-855-2505.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 07:31 pm:

Well it's in my "neighborhood" (hour away) so I might just make it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Schwab on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 11:59 pm:

Less than a week to go.... I understand Mr. Linder has several excellent presentations, we only have time for two. It will be a great day just getting together with a bunch of other "T" guys (and gals). We'll be there by 10:00 and have the building for as long as needed afterwards' The last presentation we had (Joe Bell with block babbiting and Brent Mize rebuilding coils)several people hung around just to catch up with others they haven't seen for awhile.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration