Little Hershey swap meet and Bob's Antique Auto Parts Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Little Hershey swap meet and Bob's Antique Auto Parts Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 12:10 pm:

The Rockford chapter Model T Ford club is having their 49th Little Hershey swap meet on May 17th-18th, vendors welcome for the show
Also we will have Bob's Antique Auto Parts open on Saturday 9 am till 5 pm and Sunday 9 am till 3 pm, we will be having the back buildings open for you to search for hidden treasures, big cash discounts on all used parts sales and some big cash sale on new parts, swap meet information call Bill LEESE 815-637-6038

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 07:03 pm:

Went to the swap meet last year.Nice turn out,bought some good stuff.I'll be up there selling my project left overs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 07:19 pm:

Hope the snow is gone. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 09:13 am:

We had snow last week I hope its gone till next year too, Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration