Ot what is this car...?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Ot what is this car...?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 01:41 pm:

What is this...there calling it a 34 Ford. No Way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Taylor on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 02:02 pm:

It's a 1930 Chrysler Royal 66. Nice car, is it for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 02:20 pm:

It's at a Auction on Sat.right down the road from me. in Gloucester Va.
Lot's of tool's and Man Junk.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Taylor on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 02:24 pm:

Are you going to buy it? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 02:49 pm:

Buy it! Hopefully, whoever buy's the car will take better care of it than the picture would indicate. I hope it follows you home along with what ever tools you can justify needing..Ha Ha!
It's interesting how hard it is to pass up good deals even if we really don't need it. Smile.

If you must have an affliction....this is a much better one than most.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 03:03 pm:

Here is the site: http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=2054888&category=0&zip=&kwd=

I thought it looked like a coupe.
Howard Denniscoupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 03:16 pm:

I don't think I will buy this one.(unless it is so cheap That I could not turn it down...it happens)
All my parts fit Model T's and A's If this car is where I think it is,then im gonna have a good time picking thru stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By samuel pine on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 07:15 am:

My father bought me one in 1957 for five dollars
only a 4dr...no clue where it went.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration