I don't think so!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: I don't think so!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Holcomb, Watertown WI on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 07:41 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1926-1927-28-29-30-Model-T-Model-A-Ford-Valve-Stem-Prote cter-Wheel-Accessory-/281311077563?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=it em417f7264bb&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 09:21 pm:

But the price is right.
The first four are to connect heater hoses to the top & bottom radiator hose, the last one is for a hole in a house wiring electrical box to run wires/cables through.
I was told.
Too bad he doesn't have one of those wood batteries for a model A or model T.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration