A car auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: A car auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 09:18 pm:

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/oldies-goodies-220-pre-war-cars-auction-160051866.h tml

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 09:48 pm:

Thereyago, Steve -- It's just down the road from you at the "small town" of Enid. I guess whoever wrote that description doesn't know that a "small town" of 50,000 is actually considered to be a "city" in these parts. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 10:25 pm:

The car to the right of the Cord in the last photo is probably the 1917 Maxwell. The last time I saw the Maxwell it had fenders and top bows. The top bows were supporting the rafters of the garage which had fallen in on it, On second thought, that car may have been a Mitchell. The steel car top on the left side of the Cord is one of the steel tops that were placed over convertibles to give them protection from the weather. Cars will be available for viewing on June 6th, Sale will be held on June 7th and might possibly have to be continued on the 8th. If you come to the sale, give me a holler. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 10:54 pm:

Yvette seems to get a lot of these big auctions, but she needs to get her website fixed. All I get there is a 403 Forbidden message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 01:18 am:

I get the same forbidden mssg. too

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 06:41 am:

Vanderbrink's web site is down.

Here's another article on the auction:

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20140414/CARNEWS01/140419955

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 12:49 pm:

I remember when he died, they tried to sell it as one lot for a million i believe. At that time there was several 1932 ford coupes, and other very rare cars.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration