OT - Does anyone have a number or email for Bill S. camshafts?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Does anyone have a number or email for Bill S. camshafts?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 09:51 am:

I'm trying to reach Bill S-t-i-p-e concerning a camshaft. Does anyone have contact information?

Thanks,

Rob
rob4holly@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 10:17 am:

specialty motor cams i believe, try that with mr google, he knows everything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Green, Dexter, Mi on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 10:24 am:

920-467-2895

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 10:34 am:

They are listed under the heading for "Parts Suppliers" on the MTFCA home page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Green, Dexter, Mi on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 10:35 am:

The Specialty Motors Web site has another number:
920-467-9700

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 11:09 am:

Great, thanks guys,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 06:00 pm:

Rob, We have new camshafts at reasonable prices. Chaffin's 951-735-4791

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 07:45 pm:

Glenn,

i need someone to make one for a six cylinder engine. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 08:46 pm:

Hart machine in Defiance Ohio made me one for a v-8 Daniels a few years ago. There a guy in Ohio that has K car that had a different cam made for it to change the firing order on it to run smoother. I do not know his name but he runs a lot of tours in 13 dark blue touring car with wires on it, he mentioned to me the car had burned once and he had it rebuilt? He could tell you who made one for him. Hope this helps, Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 08:54 pm:

Joe,

Thanks. Do you mean he has a dark blue Model K, or Model T that he runs tours with? I believe the two Model K in Australia have altered firing orders, I'll check with them too.

Thanks again,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 05:20 am:

Rob, The T is dark blue, I have never seen the K, he has one of the big motor homes and trailer that matches also.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration