OT - Oh Give Me a Home .....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Oh Give Me a Home .....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 12:01 pm:

On the authority & recommendation of Bill in Paso Robles - I stopped at the Hippie Burger stand in Corning, CA - which is actually a Giant Burger ....

Had a grilled chicken sandwich ...

Saw this rig out back in the meadow,
the team of horses was grazing out of camera.

I could live like this - just without the evangelical touch ..... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 12:48 pm:

Yes,Jim,But it would work SO much better WITH the evangelical touch! - John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 02:30 pm:

Yeah, I'm with John Semprez on this issue—especially this week.
Hey, a little Good News never hurt anybody. Happy Easter!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 07:10 pm:

Jim,

It would take you a heck of a lot longer to move cars across the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 12:25 am:

Dennis,

HA ..... :-)

I would just move myself ...

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 01:35 am:

Jim:

My wife said the name was Bartell's? South end of Corning to the west and just off of 5.

You could load that rig in your truck and give the "Californians" a home.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 01:09 am:

There's also Bartell's in Redding CA on Shasta Dam Blvd. They used to do PIE too--OOOOh they wuz good!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration