OT - Old Photos - The 1912 Colby Underslung, an Attractive Flash in the Pan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Old Photos - The 1912 Colby Underslung, an Attractive Flash in the Pan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Greenlees on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 07:37 am:

The Colby is the last in our coverage of the always attractive early underslung designs. Learn much more about the Mason City, Iowa automaker on The Old Motor @ http://theoldmotor.com/?p=118796

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 07:46 am:

Beautiful car, thanks for posting. Was there any relationship between the Colby and Mason (of Iowa) cars? Mason were a strong running (and racing) two cylinder make, as I recall (?).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Greenlees on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 11:45 am:

Rob, No I don't think so, I looked to see if the Duesenberg Brothers who built the Mason and started in Des Moines had any involvement, but was unable to find a reference to any.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration