What my TT did this week.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: What my TT did this week.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 07:42 pm:

My son tied the knot the a true Model T woman.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael R Beary on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 07:50 pm:

Fantastic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 08:44 pm:

I dunno about this Will. A TT sure makes for a slow get-a-way! :-)

Very cool. It sounds like she's already a part of the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 09:48 pm:

Will -- If she's going to do much cranking, you'll need to teach her to do it with the correct hand. We don't want that pretty wrist broken!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 09:27 am:

Looks like the spark and throttle levers are in the wrong place. Guess she's got a lifetime in the family to learn.

Congratulations!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 09:43 am:

Tell her to get that thumb back! And congrats!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 12:47 pm:

Some people are way too anal about cranking. When my wife first got her T, I posted some pictures of her driving and starting it. She was cranking it right handed (Just like I do, and as I recall from a pole on this board, MOST people do). The thread was overwhelmed by people trying to tell her how to start her damned car. She had JUST joined the board and had only a couple of posts. The first couple of responses from she and I were to the effect of we knew the timing was set correctly and are careful to check, yada yada yada... Then someone made a comment questioning how much I cared for her if I refused to take his advice. Well she ain't been on here since.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 01:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 01:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 01:26 pm:

Opps, same one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 01:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 01:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 01:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 01:34 pm:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration