OT Happy Easter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT Happy Easter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 08:39 pm:

Happy Easter to everyone..

Please keep in mind the reason for our celebration!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 09:42 pm:

Thanks Fred and Happy Easter!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 09:44 pm:

Thank you Fred. The same to all forum readers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 12:14 am:

Hallelujah! He is risen!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 12:22 am:

Happy Easter Fred. And happy Easter to all the other Forum and Model T friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Mason on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 01:04 am:

HE is risen indeed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 07:25 am:

Depending on when you read this, I hope each of you had or have a special Easter. The weather is forecast to be a little damp here, so we may have to have the Easter egg hunt inside the house instead of the yard. It is always fun to watch the young ones a foot from the egg and not even notice it yet. Sometimes it is that way for me also. Even when Iím near friends or family too often I donít really notice what they are going through or when they need a word of encouragement. I still have so much to learn.

We are having some friends and the families of some of our deployed military folks over after church. Living near a military base we see more families with someone deployed than folks further from the bases or posts. If you have a chance please remember to say a prayer for those serving in harms way so we can enjoy our freedom this day.

Below is photo I have posted before, but I really like it. I was driving the speedster taking folks for rides. My wife is with me and our family was visiting. Life was and still is good. I'm very thankful for so many blessings. While I haven't met many of you in person, I'm thankful for the encouragement so many of you have been to me over the miles. And I'm glad to see that there are lots of folks willing to share their "lessons learned, questions pondered, and new data points discovered." None of us knows for sure what heaven will be like. But I sort of hope there is a section up there with some oil drips on the clouds and coils that sing and a few Model Ts for those of us that like that sort of thing.

He is risen in deed!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 07:52 am:

This is a very special day--this is Easter and He has risen -- so we all might have Hope in all seasons of our life and beyond. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 08:01 am:

Great message and great picture Hap. Happy Easter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 08:43 am:

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 09:15 am:

Happy Easter Everybody!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 09:33 am:

Happy Easter to all of you! May the Lord's promise of everlasting life be attained by all of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 09:48 am:

John: 15:13
I am unworthy. Happy Easter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 10:19 am:

I understand him doing it for most of you, but for me? Never could deserve it or earn it but what a gift.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 11:30 am:

Well it's nice to see some people aren't afraid to speak of their religious beliefs! Too much PC crap out there anymore, not enough religion. "For God so loved the world, He gave His only Son", I was never good at remember scripture words exactly let alone the source of the verses, but I do remember this one for the most part. Happy and Joyous Easter everyone!

I read earlier today where some folks had their Easter festivities yesterday so they could watch the Cleveland Indians game today. It's a shame that sports trumps Christ and all He has done for us. No wonder the world's in the shape it's in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 01:17 pm:

Bless His Name for He has risen! Happy Easter every one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 01:31 pm:

Happy Easter everyone, God Bless you all. May we be worthy of the sacrifice He has made for our salvation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 02:03 pm:

Took a ride down to Seaside N.J. today to check out the progress. It's rising too from the ashes of the fire and what left of Sandy's destruction. New boardwalks almost done and their apparently leaving room to re-build the amusements that got burned out. It's a hell of a bad reason for re-building but everything looks new & refreshed. Even the existing older amusements have been taken up by the rehab and are doing their bit to spruce up. Happy Easter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 02:55 pm:

God is good!

For those who have not seen the movie, God's not dead, it is a very good movie. If you like the trailer, you will like the movie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 03:03 pm:

Happy Easter to all, and Fred Dimock who started this thread, could not have said it better!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 06:21 pm:

Happy Easter! to all!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration