26-27 roadster subframe color

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 26-27 roadster subframe color
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 08:58 pm:

Hi guys can you help me out I am finishing the sub frame for my 26 roadster and I had a question is the sub frame for the body the same color as the body or the actual frame, sorry I still haven't figured out how to downsize pictures so you can see exactly what's going on thanks Spencer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 09:12 pm:

The sub frame is part of the body and was painted body color. The turtle deck may have been painted separately - also in the same color, since Ford put some welting between the body and the turtle deck?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 09:30 pm:

thanks Roger

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration