Old photo. TT Truck.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old photo. TT Truck.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 09:06 am:

TT Truck at Ford dealer in Ontario Canada around 1919. Note hood blanket to keep engine warm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 10:06 am:

That's a great picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 10:27 am:

Motor was warm with its blanket but the driver cold NO DOORS...

I guess one must keep they're priorities straight.

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 10:33 am:

I bought a Bowser gas pump just like that for $15, about 1970...... Wish I still had it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration