Short DriveAll

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Short DriveAll
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 12:07 pm:

All the cafes were closed today in Berthoud so some of the guys drove out to I-25 to Johnson's Corner for breakfast. Johnsons lCorner is a large truck stop with good food and moderate prices. Dan Chapasko brought his 1919 Dodge Touring. What a car. Dan also has Ts but I tell him if I had his collection the Dodge would be my number one car. One other nice thing about eating at Johnson's Corner is the View of miles and miles of the Rocky Mountains. I tried to take a picture of them but only got a few

Johnson's Corner

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration