Odd Ball Timer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Odd Ball Timer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 06:20 pm:

I just got a timer I've never heard of. It's called a U & J Timer, and is made by a carburetor company by the same name. It has flapper spring contacts, but no brush.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 06:49 pm:

Larry,
You can see a photo of it and bunch of others at:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/29/10263.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 09:59 pm:

The U & J is not pictured in any of Stans photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 10:11 pm:

I have one on my timer display,but I don't think I have a roter for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 10:30 pm:

Larry, if you scroll down several pictures there is a photo of a U & J. They made two or three different designs but the most common is the one with the arm type brush that runs on the outside of the contact piece. Those photos are pretty old, I think since then I've rounded up another one but I'd have to dig through some boxes to find it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration