Look what the Easter bunny brought!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Look what the Easter bunny brought!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael grady on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 07:14 pm:

The Easter bunny brought this to my house yesterday. Late 24- early 25 Roaster.

Just finishing up the 16 touring, and this shows up. I guess they do multiply!

More grist for the mill I guess...

Michael
the newbie

roadster

roadster 2

roadster 3

(Message edited by adminchris on April 22, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 07:15 pm:

Nice :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 07:24 pm:

That was a nice Easter Bunny you have!! Great looking car. Seems like I might have mentioned in one of our PM's that this would eventually happen. And it aint over yet!!! ;)

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 08:54 pm:

Speaking of bunnies I'm with Tim, they will fill up all your free space before you know it.... Then the next problem is you gotta figure which one your going to park closest to the garage door, or which one your wanting to drive next.... Wheeeew it's just one thing after another.... (Wink)
Not a bad problem to have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 09:46 pm:

Mine is sterile....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike dixon on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 10:12 pm:

thats funny, easter bunnny brought me the same car today, mine is a 1924 looks just llike that one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael grady on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 10:20 pm:

photos or it didn't happen Mike...:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 12:06 am:

Very nice, Michael.

How many horns?

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 12:16 am:

Getting worry,
I didn't know they multiply as rabbits.
I have two but they didn't get together jet.
They are all welcome but I will need more space.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 01:23 am:

If Easter Bunny is in the mood for dropping of 24' Roadsters he can drop one at my place any time! Congratulations on having new T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 08:05 am:

Andre..you might wanna start worrying...not to brag about my "bunny" but all of a sudden I went from one T in March 2012 to four of 'em by March 2013!!
Like Steve McClelland said now the hard part is deciding which one is closest to the barn door for my lazy butt to get out on the road! Also need another set of E-signals from Egypt Garage too...then I have a 50/50 chance of having a set of signals on a car ready to go! Now is that being lazy or what?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 10:12 am:

Eater Bunny Be Good To You ...

I got nuttin .... :-)

Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration