OT Input on Wholesale Tool???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT Input on Wholesale Tool???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 11:53 am:

Has anyone on here used Wholesale Tool? They are like ENCO. I was wondering what kind of dealing anyone here has had with them. You can PM me if you do not want to post here. They look to be a little cheaper on an item I am looking for. Right angle head for my mill. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 01:10 pm:

They are the Harbor Freight of machine tools. Not too bad as a company but don't expect the highest quality products.

I've also dealt with KBC Tools.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 01:52 pm:

Dan.

Enco is a better drive IMO. Used both

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

WT Tool? They have a store in Charlotte nc. I went there a time or 2. A big store full of all kinds of stuff. Some good. Some JUNK.
Be carefull of drill bits and such.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 12:17 pm:

Buy what you can afford and how you are going to use it. If you need it all the time get the best you can afford, if it's just one or two times get what will do the job. Or find a good used one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Michael Rogers on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 07:10 pm:

Look at Shars on Ebay. Here is a link to their store. I use lots of their tools.

http://stores.ebay.com/Discount-Machine-Shop?_rdc=1

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration