TW Timer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: TW Timer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Micheal Crowe on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 05:01 pm:

I put a TW timer on today and it works very well. The car started right up and ran very well. Very smooth and lots of power. Getting ready for Touring season.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 06:18 pm:

I have an Anderson timer on my car and it works very well. The car starts right up (hand crank) and runs very well. Very smooth and lots of power.
A video at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi_uNkVZjTI

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 07:40 pm:

Jim, sorta reminds me of driving on tour with my late dad. My dad was always off to a late start. so I was always trying to catch up, that and being used to driving in SoCal.
Geo.n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 07:59 pm:

I have a TW timer on one car, and an Anderson on another car, and they BOTH start right up and run very well! I do need to take the Anderson off and give it a quick lube job though. Supposedly the TW you never lube at all. We'll see how that goes. Wonder if the "special" Anderson lube that I bought would work on the TW?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 08:11 pm:

Tim, the TW has a carbon brush, so it is self lubricating.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 08:24 pm:

My wife is self lubricating. Wait what?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 08:43 pm:

The only Anderson that's self lubricating is Pamela Anderson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 07:31 am:

Thanks Stephen, I kinda thought so. Second opinions are worth their weight in gold.

Seth!!! LOL...holy cow...hope she doesn't read your post. Mine would KILL me!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 07:39 am:

Lol Tim my speedster is currently in a million pieces. Going 50 mph in a 100 year old machine is normally where I get my dose of adrenaline. Gotta live dangerously somehow until Eliza is back up and running.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration