OT? Kingston Regenerator Manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT? Kingston Regenerator Manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 05:40 pm:

I found an old manifold laying by an old stump today. It looks to be in good shape, no cracks. It has cast across the manifold "Kingston Regenerator".
It's a one piece manifold with cutouts for rings like a T. Any Ideas? PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 05:43 pm:

Fordson tractors used the Kingston Regenerator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 05:44 pm:

Late Model T's also used the Kingston Regenerator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 07:46 pm:

The Fordson makes sense. I forgot to mention it has a lever that says gas and kero. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 01:30 am:

If you want to look at the rest of the assembly, I've a drawing here.

and the mixing chamber

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 12:05 pm:

More then likely it's Fordson tractor. Fordson's were started on gas then switched to kerosene to run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 10:22 am:

The manifold is different than the drawings, I think the tractor application is right. Thanks PK.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration