Good photo of a Model T dump truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Good photo of a Model T dump truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 08:42 am:

If someone wanted to build one of these, this would be a good place to start.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 08:56 am:

Whew buddy man look at that old wavy glass in the windshield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 10:40 am:

is the photo reversed or is that a right hand drive?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 07:57 pm:

I suspect that it is a real RHD as the battery would be behind the step on a LHD car and I can't see it. Mind you I can't see the starter button on the floor, so it could be a non-starter car and then there could be LHD.....
However when I blow the picture up by x500, there is a slight blur where the starter button would be located.
Any other ideas?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration