Is LD Becker auto electric still in business

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Is LD Becker auto electric still in business
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 11:30 pm:

I didn't see Becker auto electric at Chickasha this year. Since Mr Beckers passing is the business still open? Did a search and there seems to be two locations, Ohio and North Carolina . Any info on what the situation is? tried to call the number but no answer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 12:04 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/387145.html?1378696101

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 04:35 pm:

I am a little confused. There is a Daryl Becker who posts here often and he is located in NC. There is Larry Becker JR. who is located in OH. When I call the number for Becker Antique Auto Electric, Larry Jr in OH answers the phone. So which one of these guys has taken over their dad and Bonny's business?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 04:55 pm:

Tom,

As I recall, it's complicated...

I believe it's Daryl that you want to talk to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 06:06 pm:

LD made a real business out of converting the modern units to fit the model T's. I have several and have had little issues with any of them. I just hope whoever takes over continues to be a good supplier. LD was a great guy and so is his wife.
Maybe someone will figure it post who the new owner is and who to contact. My conversation with Larry Jr. today sure was not like talking to his dad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 06:10 pm:

Daryl is the one to talk to. (NC)
He stands behind his products just like his dad.
Larry Jr. not so much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 08:40 pm:

My conversation today with Larry Jr. kind of confirms that.
Thanks
I had e-mailed Daryl on Sunday and have yet to hear back from him. I guess he is busy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 10:27 pm:

Daryl may be busy but he will definitely get back to you. He's good to go. A+ 100 endorsement from me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Scott on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 05:35 am:

Try his email
mralternator66@yahoo.com;
I bought 3 of his alternators and they are great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 06:23 pm:

That's the e-mail address I used and still no reply!
Don't know what is going on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 07:21 pm:

Daryl will get back with you. I have one of his units, top notch. It sometimes takes a while. Stick with him, it's worth it. PK

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration