Old Photo - Torpedo At The Door Step

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Torpedo At The Door Step
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 10:20 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 12:23 pm:

LHD?
Wonder if the negative was revered or it is real?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 01:00 pm:

I would say that the car is a right hand drive. That is just because the way the crank is being held up by a crank strap. They are usually on the side that is being used in the picture.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 05:33 pm:

I think it is right handed. The direction the house door opens from the outside is usually to swing from the right. More people are right handed and the lady is using her dominant (right hand) to lean on the door jam. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 07:01 pm:

This is Dr.T.R.Johnson in his Canadian RHD Torpedo
at Great Village,Nova Scotia
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 08:12 pm:

Dr. Johnsons torpedo. That's really neat. Im no more than a mile from that spot as I write this. He was a very popular man and actually owned a number of race horces, including one ge used to make house calls with. Lord Wallace was its name. Thanks for making my night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 08:28 pm:

Oh, and upon further investigation and consultation with my father we can say beyond any shadow of a doubt the negative is correct. Dr T.R. Johnson's son Aubrey delivered my father, was my doctor until his retirement and was the doctor here for decades. The door the woman is standing in was the door to his office. The house was just recently torn down. A shame. Beautiful stately home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 10:01 pm:

Got some serious "mudders" on the real wheels. To bad about the house but more importantly, wheres the torpedo?????????

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration