Me and My Boy at Piquette on Good Friday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Me and My Boy at Piquette on Good Friday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 01:11 pm:

Tom Genova gave us an very informative tour of the Piquette Plant last Friday.

We had an excellent time visiting Detroit seeing a lot of current Ford operations and Ford History.

Below is my son Kameron and I outside of Henry's Office. Oh yes, the item that was trying to be identified in a photo from a past thread was not in the room.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 01:40 pm:

Thanks Kirk! Doesn't Tom do an excellent job! Looks like they're doing a bit more work to Henry's office. It was nearly complete, until it was decided more work should be done to the flooring. Glad you and your son had a good time! So happy you choose to visit Detroit & Piquette!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 04:31 pm:

It was a very, Good Friday it appears :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 07:07 pm:

Henry's Boyhood home as it looks in Greenfield Village

140 Edison Ave

Fair Lane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 01:15 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 06:45 am:

It looks like you fellas had an enjoyable time taking a tour of Ford history. I hope to get there some day. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration