HI, anyone selling a Ford Charcoal Grill with box?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: HI, anyone selling a Ford Charcoal Grill with box?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Ventrice on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 11:02 pm:

HI I am looking for a #20 model of the Ford charcoal grill complete with box and possible a box of charcoal, its for a display I need for a car show Thanks Tony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 09:41 am:

That would be a rare find. When they do pop up, it will take deep pockets if the seller knows what he has. Expect a $600-$800 range.

There was an earlier thread, with pictures, of a set. For display purposes, I wouldn't exclude making your own. Who will get close enough to examine it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 09:57 am:

*singing the commercial song* YOU CAN FIND IT ON EEEEEEEEEEBBBBAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-CHARCOAL-PICNIC-GRILL-FROM-THE-30S-/380889504467?pt =Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item58aec89ad3&vxp=mtr#ht_79wt_1362

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration