Engine Balancing - So. California

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Engine Balancing - So. California
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 12:10 pm:

Looking for someone to balance my crankshaft, flywheel, rod and pistons.

Anyone recommend a shop for me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 02:28 pm:

Try Larry Blair at The Tin Shed. Contact info at the bottom of suppliers list on MTFCA home page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 04:09 pm:

Philip,
I know it's a little far from Simi Valley to Larry Blair's Tin Shed in Santa Fe Springs, but I can vouch for it being worth the trip. He's a good guy and does excellent work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 03:27 am:

Larry's a good guy and does excellant work I've heard. Visited shop awhile back and gave some excellent tips when I was redoing my king pins. I was kind of low on funds at the time and came up with good set of spindle bolts for me. No more shimmy. Geo. n L.A.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration