OT 6 volt relay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT 6 volt relay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 06:29 pm:

Does anyone know where I might find a 6 volt DC relay with a 20 amp rating? I have looked at several of my normal suppliers and can't find one. 12 volt ones are easy to find. 6 volt not so much.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 07:24 pm:

www.newark.com 6volt DC/ 40 amps. p# 21m4887
$3.55 each.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 08:27 am:

Thanks
Did not know about these folks
Ordered

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 09:40 am:

At that price I figured it's worth a shot. Some of these plastic cased relays have a wiring diagram on them. Just shows where the contacts inside the relay go. If it's there follow it when wiring up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 10:13 am:

Get three and you can build your own turn signal controller with stop light function. I've got a diagram and PC board layout around here somewhere. I just hope they didn't fall victim to the old computer crash.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration