Stepped torque tube

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Stepped torque tube
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 11:48 pm:

When was the stepped torque produced?....Just looked at a 1914 and the swears that it was on their from the factory. Always thought it was late in production.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 11:58 pm:

Warren Webb:

It seems to me that I find most of them on 26 rear axles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 08:08 am:

'24 and later, if I recall correctly from Bruce's book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 08:13 am:

I have 2 26's, serial numbers are two weeks apart. One has a steeped torque tube and one does not. I do not know if ether have been replaced.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 08:26 am:

Absolutely not from the factory on the car you are looking at Warren, unless it is a '26.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 06:44 pm:

They have ro see it print to believe it......He does now,,,

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration