A beautiful autumn day and very pleasant friends - what more in life could you want for a T drive ??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: A beautiful autumn day and very pleasant friends - what more in life could you want for a T drive ??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 12:51 am:

Yesterday we travelled some more of the fantastic roads of Gippsland, pics below sum up the fun all had and the great views we had to suffer for a sunny blue sky autumn day ... its hard to do but " someones gotta do it ! ".....

WILL HAVE TO POST PHOTO'S LATER - UPLOAD AINT WORKING ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 01:41 am:

I'll give it a try.

Hello, Hello, it worked

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 01:52 am:

That picture size is 500X375 pixels (6.94X5.21 inches) which is smaller than required. When I resize I insert 700 pixels to replace the large number and it automatically adjusts the small number so it's small enough to upload. BTW, I use a MacBook.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 02:06 am:

G'day Hal,
its not the file size l'm having issues with, l cant even open the upload box ???

Nope still nothing !!

David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 02:33 am:

David,
Check along the bottom of your screen. Maybe the upload box is already open in another browser window.

Hal,
The size of your photo file is 84KB. The size of the image of 500 X 375 pixels or any width x height in pixels makes no difference. You can check the photo file size by right clicking on the photo and selecting "View Image Info"

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 03:03 am:

nuthin"... l'll log out and restart my puter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 03:46 am:

OK we're back, here are some of the pics from yesterdays drive in beautiful Gippsland.

Where's Kerry ? Frank.

Frank,Channen,Rose,Taylor,Calvin,Warwick,Paula,Carroline,Alan.. me behind the camera David.

All of this was followed up by a great beer/wine and BBQ meal by our hosts for the day Paula and Warwick Landy - thanks Landy's, great day, great drive, great food.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 03:46 am:

Frank,Channen,Rose,Taylor,Calvin,Warwick,Paula,Carroline,Alan.. me behind the camera David.

All of this was followed up by a great beer/wine and BBQ meal by our hosts for the day Paula and Warwick Landy - thanks Landy's, great day, great drive, great food.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 03:57 am:

lets see if this works...

http://youtu.be/DgMpREESPcc

David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 04:25 am:

and this one, somehow l doubled up..

Lunch in Mirboo North

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 04:21 pm:

http://youtu.be/xjBiTAeGHpM

This is far better than just pictures...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 05:14 pm:

http://youtu.be/33D8mA6BpUE

a little fun towards the end of the days drive..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 06:07 pm:

I love the photos. That 'Dalgety' is particularly nice. Warwick - great to see the '16 out. Envious of a great day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 09:41 pm:

http://youtu.be/g0gxRc0NiVc

Last one for today

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration