UPLOAD ATTACHMENTS - is it working or is it me ??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: UPLOAD ATTACHMENTS - is it working or is it me ??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 01:21 am:

Well that's a first not being able to get uploading to work - is it off line currently ??

David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 01:30 am:

Works for me:

What size is the photo you are tiring to upload?

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 02:08 am:

all less than 200 kb. sorry l just cant open it this arvo !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 02:12 am:

David, seems to be OK at my end, one of the photo's from my little camera of the run we did Friday, enjoyed it, covered a lot of country I've never seen before and so close to home! looking forward to the 2016 run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 02:22 am:

David,
Photos need to be less then 195KB (1 kilobyte = 1024 bytes or 200,000 bytes = 195KB)
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 08:02 am:

Resulting Size should be 194 KB or less before you click OK.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration