Ruckstell cut away diagram?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Ruckstell cut away diagram?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 01:24 pm:

I'm tearing into my Ruckstell diff. and can't find a good large cut away diagram. It's a car diff. not the truck. Anyone know where I might find one? PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 01:33 pm:

Here are a couple:

You can also find several interior photos by doing a Goggle image search for "ruckstell axle".

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 10:32 pm:

Thanks Jim, PK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 02:37 pm:

www.modeltruckstell.com

Seems obvious but maybe not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 02:38 pm:

16256 hits so far.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 02:59 pm:

Great site Stan, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 09:57 am:

Yes Stan, I have that page in my favorites. It's great. I was scratching around for a drawing like the one I found for my TT Diff. By the way, you wouldn't have a large drum Ruckstell housing to trade for small drum unit would you? I live a few hours west of you. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 10:32 am:

I only have one big drum housing right at the moment that is any good and need it for one I'm building up. I have one that needs a little work on the threaded holes that hold the lock bolts in and an old weld ground off. I have two or three good small drum housings right now. I might have another big drum soon. My email and phone are on the web site.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration