Another Youth day in Albuquerque

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Another Youth day in Albuquerque
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 07:58 pm:

Larry&Lorna Azevedo sponsored another youth day.
There was about 8 boys and girls performing maintenance and safety checks on a 21 coupe.

After Lunch they all got driving lessons around Larry's soccer field.

Below is Larry and my 9 yr old grandson, Tiger Romero, racing around the field.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

Kirk -- It's too bad that Tiger didn't enjoy the outing. :-) Great pic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 07:06 am:

That's great!
Thank you Larry & Lorna for encouraging our youth!
We need more events and functions with youth involvement.

What a great way to keep our youth involved in the hobby!
Kudos to all involved!
Brent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 08:46 am:

If I'd have had that great opportunity as a kid, no doubt I'd have gotten into the hobby a lot earlier than I did. Just glad I got into while I could.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration